NCBJ Launches New Initiative, Needs Your Input
The National Certification Body of Jamaica (NCBJ) has begun active engagement with the Planning Institute of Jamaica (PIOJ) through an EU funded project and with the consultant assigned to the Project for the establishment of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) Certification Programme within the NCBJ.
More specifically, the NCBJ, based on preliminary feedback, is desirous of offering an internationally recognized HACCP (direct or stepwise approach), ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, etc FSMS Certification Programme depending on the outcome of the various surveys.
We would further request your assistance by sending this email or provided link to relevant stakeholders in your country in both the private and public sectors with a deadline date of same please.
Latest from CROSQ Secretariat
- CROSQ Makes Quality Links Across Africa and the Pacific
- Grenada Kicks Off National Quality Policy Development
- CROSQ Releases New Energy Efficiency Standards Developed in Collaboration with the International Code Council and ASHRAE
- Building Trade Capacity in the Caribbean
- CROSQ & CDB Highlight Cooperation As Regional Project Launched