The Caribbean Agricultural Health and Food Safety Agency (CAHFSA) is desirous of having a logo design that will serve as an effective corporate identity of the Agency.
CAHFSA is a CARICOM intergovernmental Agency mandated to perform a coordinating and organizing role for the establishment of an effective and efficient regional Sanitary and Phytosanitary (SPS) regime.
The services offered by CAHFSA falls under 3 main areas: Food Safety, Plant Health, and Animal Health.
The CAHFSA Logo Competition is funded under the 10th EDF Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures (SPS) Project Support to the Caribbean Forum of ACP States in the Implementation of Commitments Undertaken Under the Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA): Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures (SPS).
Latest from CROSQ Secretariat
- CROSQ Makes Quality Links Across Africa and the Pacific
- Grenada Kicks Off National Quality Policy Development
- CROSQ Releases New Energy Efficiency Standards Developed in Collaboration with the International Code Council and ASHRAE
- Building Trade Capacity in the Caribbean
- CROSQ & CDB Highlight Cooperation As Regional Project Launched